Monday, March 28, 2016

Grammy's 89th Birthday

Grammy celebrated her 89th birthday on March 10th.  It is great to see how well she is doing at her age.
This wonderful, loving, caring mother, grandmother and great-grandmother has been such a blessing to all of us!
The kids decided to get her a walker with a seat for her gift.



A funny story - later in the day after we had given her the walker, she called me and said that I needed to take the walker back.  I inquired as to what was wrong with it.  She told me it cost too much and we should not have spent that much money.  I convinced her that we wanted to do it!
Grammy has lived so conservatively and cautiously all of her life that it is sometimes hard for her to enjoy a little luxury (although we kids would not call this a luxury).

No comments:

Post a Comment