Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another Lesson Learned

Lately, it seems as though I have learned several new things that are very helpful.  The first was how to put the hay in the hay bunks.  The second was how to use the air compressor.
Mel was out of town and our Onstar report stated that 3 of the 4 tires needed air.  I was going to Norman and was concerned about the tires pressure.
Mel gave me directions on the phone on how to use the compressor.  I wrote them down and he left his phone on for me to call so if I encountered any problems or had any questions (and maybe he was concerned about an explosion in his barn) and to let him know I had accomplished the task.  I followed the directions given by my sweet hubby from South Carolina.  Believe it or not, I accomplished the task without any difficulty!!! How proud I was of myself (and my hubby was probably relieved) when I informed him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment