Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Women' Conference

The women's conference was wonderful. Everyone really enjoyed the day.
At my table I had Julia, Geneva, Carolyn, Margaret P., Addie, Patsy and myself. We were thrilled that Rosa was able to go with us. We had a great time visiting, eating, and making a bowl out of double-sided scrapbook paper. It turned out so cute!
Door prizes were given away and lucky me - I won a reflexology massage from the Artisan Salon in Ada!
Our speaker was a lady from Arkansas who is of Catholic Faith and in charge of stewardship in her church. We heard a great message about "Faith" - and exercising our faith one step at a time. She presented Biblical truths for women from all faiths which this group included. What counts is salvation from Jesus and then trusting him with out whole hearts to lead, guide and direct us in our everyday lives. How very, very true!


Carolyn and Geneva working on the bowls

The completed bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment