Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Year in Review

Since I began our blog in August I will do a review of each month until that point so I can have a complete book for 2010. We already have 2 books from earlier in the year: April - when we visited the kids in Germany and Summer - when the kids were on the farm for 2 months. I am transiting from regular scrapbooking in albums to doing our blog and then publishing the book.
Mel & I are so blessed with our wonderful daughters, sons-in-law and precious grandchildren. So many memories we as a family have shared together, as well as Mel & myself on the farm and our activities.
Good health, family, love, friends, God's love and His son, and retirement are what we are thankful for. Nothing else is needed when you have these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment